Thursday 25 July 2013

Wonderful Washi Tape Weekend Part 1


Hello Everyone

It was only a couple of months ago I discovered the wonders of Washi tape. So if you know what it is - scroll down now - but if not, stay with me and I will explain...

Washi tape, (Japanese word - translation Washi - thank you online translator!)

It is a re-positionable tape made of paper - so that it can be easily torn and moved over and over again. Use it to hold small pieces of card in your embossing folders, use it to decorate, use it to hold notes on the refrigerator, use if for journalling on in your scrap book, stick it on to cardstock and punch out shapes with it - the list goes on. I have bought my weight in Washi tape! LOL

I did a little display at my recent launch party and we also did a Washi tape make and take. Here are two Washi tape projects for you...



An old favourite made even easier. Here I used Washi tape to cover clothes pegs and then embellished them with punches. Great for holding notes and paperwork together - or making your washing line the envy of the street! LOL


Next we have a simple make and take card we did at my event. Naturals White cardstock, Washi Tape, Butterflies punched from Quadrefancy DSP, antennae from Papillion Potpourri stamp set, and finished with a Simply Pressed rose. (Check my videos to see these made). 


I will be continuing my Wonderful Washi Tape Weekend on Sunday - so come back and see some more!

 Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.